Field Service Technician- Libertyville
ATM & Financial Equipment Field Service Technician
FSC is a leading sales and service organization providing innovative solutions to the financial services industry through our cash automation solutions and technology offerings. Our focus has been to partner with our clients to provide state-of-the-art solutions that enhance their operations, deliver improved bottom-line results, reduce risk and increase customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a team player who is a talented, creative, and collaborative communicator to join our growing team.
Job Title: Field Service Technician
Perform a wide range of technical services in the field; service and repair ATM types from cash only dispensers to the most technologically advanced ITM with teller assist.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Face of the company while in the field, present a neat professional appearance.
- Quickly diagnose and facilitate repairs to equipment and minimize our customer’s down time.
- Must be able to clearly write service tickets.
- Timely submission of work tickets and expenses to office.
- Willingness and ability to learn new processes and repair procedures.
- Maintain a small inventory and account for all parts.
- A+ Certification
- Two years field experience
- Ability to prioritize and respond in a timely manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of integrity
- Must possess a high degree of dependability and be a self-starter
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills in English
- Willingness to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Desire to travel with the possibility of days on the road
- Physically willing and able to climb ladders and carry 40 pounds
- Proven ability to follow direction
- High School diploma
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record – Must meet insurance underwriting requirements
- Mechanically inclined
- ATM, physical security and money processing experience a plus
- Basic Network Troubleshooting
- The ability to load software from a disk and/or Thumb drive
Casual, fun environment offers flexibility and growth. To apply, please email resume and cover letter include salary expectations. All levels of experience will be considered and extensive training will be provided. Company supplies vehicle and tools. Salary consummate with experience and a benefit package will be offered.